CrewPLAN is the choice for the work environment, from the office to the construction site, allowing you to display care and support for your employees without being intrusive.
As most workplaces have first aid kits, CrewPLAN is a digital aid kit, functioning as a health benefit for the employees. HR-managers can choose to monitor company departments or offer anonymous testing to employees who suspect they may be in the sobriety danger zone.
A safe and sober workplace
A comprehensive range of alcohol testing features gives your workplace the best possible conditions to support your employees while making sure that no work environment rules or policies are broken.
- Random tests for any number of employees every month/quarter/six months/year
- Group option
- Self-help option – anonymous testing for individual employees (includes five iBac Pro units)
- Anonymity is optional for both group and self-help options
- Anonymous results optional on group level
The hazards involved in working at a construction site are well known. Coming to work under the influence of alcohol can create additional unnecessary risks for the workers. With Alcosystems CrewPLAN you can schedule e.g. morning and end-of-day tests as well as provide a secure self-test option for workers who want to test themselves anonymously.
Since office workers are privy to sensitive information, an employee who drinks alcohol during or before working hours may put themselves, their colleagues or their employer at risk. With Alcosystems CrewPLAN, HR can test company departments with regular intervals or offer anonymous individual testing to those who suspect themselves to be in the risk zone.
Self-Help (single user) option
The HR-department can offer employees anonymous self-testing. In this scenario, the employee picks up an iBac Pro unit at work to test themselves if they suspect that they are in the sobriety danger zone. The result is only visible to the person performing the test and results are not saved in the system.
The single user
The single user option as it is called under the other plans is the equivalent to the Self-Help option under CrewPLAN. Here, the organisation/company receive 3-5 single solution iBac Pro units for employees who want to perform anonymous tests on themselves. This self-help option is useful for employees who suspect they may be in the danger zone and wants to take action to lead a healthier life without their manager or the HR-department knowing.
How to use CrewPLAN in 5 steps
1. User receives call to test via SMS from administrator
2. User goes to iBac Pro Group testing station (iBac Pro unit connected to computer or tablet) at the office for test
3. User follows the instructions in the application on the stationary unit and performs test (photo ID verification is performed before test to ensure that the right user is taking test)
4. Depending on the configurations chosen by the administrator, the user receives:
a) the rest result directly in the application (blood alcohol content level) or
b) a message saying that the test has been completed
5. The administrator receives confirmation that the photo ID was correct and the test result. Only authorized administrators have access to this information
An accurate test cannot be performed directly after consuming alcohol. If the user has consumed alcohol before a test, he/she must rinse their mouth with water and wait at least 20 minutes before performing the test, otherwise, the result will be false.